How to stop reminders from TEAMS on PO's already printed
To the best of my knowledge this has worked every time it has been tried, so far. However, because this search will only return PO's that originate from the organization that the searcher is a member of, only the requestor or someone from requestor's organization can do this.
- Open TEAMS and locate the "FIN - Requisition - Create" button (shown below).
- Locate and click the "Organization PO Search" link (shown below).
- This will open a search window (shown below).
- Enter the PO number in the place provided (shown below).
- Click Search.
- This will open the "Purchase Order Details" window (shown below).
- Click the "Print" button at the bottom of the window (shown above).
Note: You may also have to change the dates if the PO creation date falls outside the default range. However this is not normally an issue.